Happy Halloween!

I didn't really get into the Halloween spirit this year. When I was younger, I used to spend weeks thinking about what I would be for Halloween. I would design and sew my own costume and rock it at the Park Slope Halloween Parade. But my enthusiasm for Halloween has slowly died over the years. 

Since being Papageno from The Magic Flute when I was nine, I have pretty much just dressed as myself for Halloween. Last year, I went as a punk rock princess. This year, I went as Angela Chase from My So Called Life (check it out on Netflix if you haven't already). Our personalities are not the same, but our styles are definitely similar. Honestly, it is hard to tell whether or not I actually dressed up... Fortunately, people around me were more adventurous with their costumes - giving me a great 2013 Halloween picture. 


I love Adventure Time! I almost went as Marceline... but after running into these two, I am glad I didn't - I wouldn't have been able to compete! 

Comments

Popular Posts