Sleepy Time

As the semester progresses, college students become more and more sleep deprived.  Thankfully, the internet provides a solution to all problems, including sleep deprivation.  


The website sleepytime will calculate your bedtime to ensure that you complete 5-6 full sleep cycles before your first class!  I always thought that getting the most sleep would make me feel the most rested.  However, after using this website to calculate my bedtime, I have gotten less sleep but have felt more awake! I would recommend this website to anyone who struggles to stay awake during their 8 am class!


Comments

  1. I have written my own application for sleepy time :) I found the concept so cool that I decided to program it and have it on my computer for myself :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts