Bungee Jumping

This time last year, I was preparing myself to jump off the second highest bungee jump in the world. Although I have never been much of a dare devil, I decided it was about time I take a big leap (pun intended!).  Encouraged by my incredibly brave friend, Cathy Kaplan, I jumped off Victoria Falls Bridge... TWICE. The first time, I jumped feet-first and swung across the gorge. The second time (now scared out of my mind), I was pushed off the bridge and dove head-first towards the Zambezi rapids.  


The fall was absolutely exhilarating. But shortly after I returned to the United States, my mom and I watched this on television:


I don't regret jumping off the Victoria Falls Bridge but I thank my lucky stars I jumped when I did. I am glad I have experienced bungee jumping. It was incredible. But I will never do it again.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts