Sweet Summer: Bathing Suits

It doesn't even feel like spring yet, but I am already thinking about summer! I am looking forward to storing my winter sweaters and buying a new, cute bathing suit. This weekend I started browsing for my new suit and found a couple of contenders...

1. J. Crew's Snail Print Underwire

(Get this look here!)

When I was a child and allergic to everything, my parents wouldn't allow me to get a pet. Sourly disappointed and lonely as an only child, I went into the garden and collected snails. I would gather mason jars from under the sink, fill them with dirt and leaves, and place the snails inside (don't worry - I made sure there were holes in the lids!). These quickly became my 'pets.' I was happy because I finally had pets and my parents were happy because my snail collecting reduced the number of pests in the backyard. Seeing this bathing suit, I couldn't help but feel a little nostalgic. Though I wonder if I am too old to indulge in this purchase...

2. Aerie's Printed Corset
(Available here!)

I think the corset cut is incredibly sexy. I usually wear bathing suits that offer me complete coverage. But sometimes I feel silly when my friends surround me in their string bikinis. I love the idea of looking sexy while still feeling modest. 

3. Tommy Hilfiger's Reversible Anchor Triangle Bikini

(Click here for this look!)

I absolutely love Tommy Hilfiger bathing suits! They are always flattering and last forever! I particularly love this reversible bikini because it gives you two bathing suits for the price of one! 

Have you begun to think about your swimwear for this summer? Are you sticking with your style from last year or splurging on a new look? 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts