Final Day of Classes

Today was my final day of undergraduate classes! Well, I guess technically I finished classes last Thursday. But today was my last day attending the first year seminar I have been mentoring this semester. It was an absolute blast! Professor Morgan started the course with appreciations. The class said so many wonderful things to me, I thought I was going to cry! I have been keeping it together during all of these farewell events but I almost fell apart when I heard appreciations from some of my favorite mentees.

After our emotional goodbyes, Professor Morgan pulled out ping bong balls and paddles. The entire class participated in a game of ping pong across the lecture table.



I especially loved how Professor Morgan joined in on the fun:




This was definitely the best way to end the semester and my time at Mount Holyoke!  Thank you Professor Morgan and Anthropology 103 students! You are the best! 

Comments

Popular Posts