New Chapter, Big Changes


In celebration of my big move to New Orleans and the start of this new chapter in my life, The Thandiwe will be undergoing some equally big changes soon. This blog started as way for me to motivate myself through a difficult time in my life. As a senior in college, I was going through a rough breakup and had no idea what I was going to do post graduation. I often felt scared and alone. Brainstorming ideas for blog posts inspired me to stay active and learn to love spending time by myself.

Three years later, I am a more confident and self assured person. I am facing a scary time in my life but I am diving in head first. I want my blog to reflect this growth. The basic mission will remain the same, but I will be introducing a new and improved website on June 22nd in honor of my 24th birthday.

Stay on the look out for the new iteration of The Thandiwe, called My Thealogy, a lifestyle blog exploring fitness, food, travel and relationships!

Comments

  1. Happy birthday to a most awesome young woman! So proud that you are taking advantage of your 20s to learn who you are, taking risks to grow intellectually and emotionally. You won't be sorry for 20s well spent!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts