Meow Parlour!


Yesterday, I brought one of my best friends to Meow Parlour for her 24th birthday. Camille is infamously in love with all felines. She has a sixth sense for detecting kittens in corner stores and she often cuddles street cats. Meow Parlour was her dream come true! Nustled in Chinatown, Meow Parlour is a storefront where the people of New York can pet cats (and adopt them!). But beware! There is a two month waiting list for a time slot! Check out more pictures of our experience below...


One wall of the space was dedicated to descriptions of the cats. Each of the cats were given a personality type, with listed likes and dislikes. Harrison was one of my personal favorites. He was a huge, loving orange tabby. 
 


This kitty was particularly playful! He couldn't get enough of this ribbon toy! (And look at that little tongue :) 



I slowly deteriorated as I pet Trixie, an adorable and cuddly angel. If I could adopt a cat right now, I would have snatched her right up!



Both Camille and I had a wonderful time! I would recommend the Meow Parlour to any animal lover! You can make reservations here!

Comments

Popular Posts