Scratch Off Travel Map


Aren't these scratch off maps awesome? They're such a fun way to keep track of your worldly travels! For my birthday this year, I brought myself one as form of inspiration...
Recently, I have begun to think more about traveling. In my short life time I have had the opportunity to visit Hungry, Czech Republic, Austria, Canada, El Salvador, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, and Bonaire. But there is so much more I want to see.

It has been my life long dream to travel the world. I fantasize about packing a bag, buying a plane ticket and taking off. Sometimes I picture myself backpacking up through the Americas from Chile to California. Other times, I can see myself riding a motorcycle through Northern Africa. Unfortunately, in the past year, a mixture of fear and responsibility has prevented me from making these dreams into a reality.

I bought this scratch off map as a way to hold myself responsible for actually implementing my travel plans. I want to scratch off as many countries as possible - expose myself to other cultures, see beautiful landscapes, and have wonderful adventures. This map will serve as a constant reminder of where I have been, and where I want to go. Hopefully it will keep me moving forward, instead of focusing on the past.

If you need a little inspiration too, you can get your own here!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts