Reading is Sexy!

There is nothing I love more than cuddling up next to someone and reading a good book. Reading allows me to take a short break from the rest of the world. While immersed in a good book, I am to escape my own drama, explore my feelings and develop my opinions.


Often, after a long week of academic work, I allow myself to numbly indulge in bad television. My brain disengages and afterwards I am even more exhausted and discouraged. But when I choose to read a book instead, I feel energized and accomplished.

Beyond freeing my mind and relaxing my soul, reading gets me excited! I think it is incredibly sexy to spend a day in bed with a good book and another avid reader. I love a boy who can enjoy a day spent reading, keep up with my obscure book references, and give me reading recommendations.

And I am not alone! Check what other people from around the web are saying about readers!

Reading is sexy (wait, didn't I say that already?)
Readers are the only ones who can be trusted  
Date a girl who reads
Raise boys who read

Comments

  1. This is so awesome. I'm proud that I raised two readers, a boy and a girl. Reading simply makes smart people.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts