Bright Nights

I absolutely love Bright Nights in Forest Park, Springfield. It never gets old! I love the combination of Dr. Seuss and dinosaur light displays that fill the park.


Today, we waited close to an hour to get into the park. Cars were lined up a mile away from the entrance. The wait was uncomfortable but totally worth it! Every year there are new displays to excite the regulars. And of course, there are the old favorites. Personally, I love searching for Rudolph among the jumping reindeer.

Bright Nights is the perfect way to spend the night before Christmas. It's a great distraction for young (and old) children who want to rip open their presents early! I know it kept me from shaking all the boxes under the tree!

P.S. Fun fact: It takes 650,000 lights to set up the all the displays in Forest Park!

Comments

Popular Posts