The 99 Workout

A couple weeks ago, while stumbling around the internet, I found the 99 workout.  I had been running everyday and was looking for something to break up the monotony of my workout routine.  The 99 workout seemed like the perfect solution.

I thought I was going to die the first time I tried the routine.  During the workout, I was panting, shaking and sweating.  The next day, my entire body hurt.  But there was a sense of pride in that pain. I started doing the 99 workout every other day.  Within a week, my hill runs became easier to conquer and the muscles in my legs became more defined.  I have fallen in love with this workout and recommend it to all of my friends!

It takes about an hour to complete and works almost every muscle in your body.  There is no way to go wrong with this workout...if you can survive it! Do you dare to take the challenge?

Comments

Popular Posts