Fall Guide to Western Mass: Taking a Stroll


The other day, after class, my friend and I decided it was too beautiful to stay inside.  We took a two mile walk around campus to appreciate the warm sun and cool breeze.


It was lovely to take a break from the stress of studying to explore campus in autumn. During the winter, I crave spending time outdoors but the piles of snow and below-freezing temperatures keep me trapped inside.  I always appreciate the first few warm days of spring but it was nice to appreciate campus in the warmth of autumn.  


Do you take enough time to appreciate the fall before winter sets in? Have you engaged in any classic fall activities this year?

Comments

  1. The best idea! Nature has a way of calming us down and putting things in perspective.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts