I have a Type!

Since I started dating ten years ago, I have always claimed that I don't have a type. It seems to me that the guys I date rarely have anything in common. Different faces, body types, and attitudes. But today I was watching Parenthood and I realized, I may be attracted to many different types of guys, but I fall hard for tall guys with long(ish) hair, goofy smiles and big noses.

My first celebrity crush was Zach Braff from Scrubs. There was something about his lopsided smile that made my heart flutter. I liked his asymmetrical face and the fact that other people did not find him attractive. As a teenager, I thought he was the perfect guy. Other girls were mooning over Brad Pitt and Channing Tatum. I was watching Scrubs and picturing myself as a future doctor, dating the adorkable John Dorian (a.k.a. JD).

Photo Credit: Jenna Goes Hollywood
While watching Parenthood, I have grown to love Dax Shepard. His smile is delectable and his hair is always getting in his face (I love watching him brush the bangs out of his eyes). I am no longer thirteen so my heart doesn't flutter when I see him but I am extremely attracted to him.

Photo Credit: Geek Tyrant
It was only midway through Season 2 of Parenthood that I recognized the similar features of these two hotties. I guess I do have a type - now I just have to find those attributes in a datable (perhaps less famous) man!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts