SNOW DAY!!!

Snowstorm Nemo has hit the tristate area. There is about half a foot of snow outside my window and it doesn't look like it will be stopping any time soon! I have decided to spend this beautiful snowy day in bed with Amber. But I realize I have another two days stuck indoors. That is why I have brainstormed 5 fun thing to do during a blizzard!

1. Netflix Marathon
Everyone needs a day in their pajamas watching their favorite guilty pleasure series (mine is Friends with Benefits).

2. Read a Great Novel
I don't have a lot of time for pleasure reading during the semester. That's why I am using this snow day to read a book that's been on my list for years: The Fountainhead.

3. Make Delicious Food!
Being snowed in gives me enough time to cook a real breakfast every morning.

4. Run Through the Snow
Running in a blizzard is incredibly fun and exciting! The challenge of staying upright makes a long run less monotonous.

5.  Blog!
I love blogging but I have not dedicated enough time to it lately! I can't wait to catch up on my posts over the next couple days!

How will you be spending this snowy afternoon?

Comments

Popular Posts